From now on, you will address your school Sensei from now on as "Sensei".
This word simply means: "One who has gone before".
5. Contact via email your School Sensei for monthly Apprentice training fee, and weekly training dates and times. Your Sensei's email is on their BBS cloud, their website, or other BBS materials they have given you.
BBS Apprenticeship =
EXTREME RAPID ADVANCEMENT
6. Please send to your sensei via email, the following:
1. Why do you want to be an Apprentice?
2. What are your dance goals for the future?
Once you have completed the above... Read below for your first Clue.
There are six (6) Clues total to complete, two (2) Clues are here on this page, and the remaining four (4) Clues are inside your Apprentice Contract.
7. Please email your school Sensei the answers to the following questions:
Clue #1of 6:
Please contact your school Sensei to find out your monthly Apprenticefee, and how many hours per month you will train PRIOR to answering the questions below VIA EMAIL:
Question #1: "How many hours per week do you spend training with your Sensei and fellow Apprentices for your currently monthly Apprentice fee?
Question #2: If there are five weeks in a month, how much money per hour are you spending to learn how to dance and teach Salsa and make good money on the side teaching privates and small / medium size groups, weddings, parties, dance gigs, and corporate events and YOU keeping 100% the money you earn?(no percentages required to BBS nor your Sensei at all)
Question #3:What is your telephone number?
Clue #2 of 6:
Your Apprentice Contract: Contact your Sensei via email for delivery of your BBSApprentice Contract.
The Remaining 4 Clues are in your Apprentice Contract. Please complete those clues now.
Once you have read and signed your contract, please have your Sensei send via text message, your school's McCoy online login details
(McCoy is the official BBS online Training Library)
8.Apprentice Training Materials - After you receive you McCoy login details from your Sensei, please use Firefox browser to ensure you have watched the following VERY IMPORTANT video:
Please send a headshot picture of you SMILING (preferably showing your teeth) so they can post it to the Apprentice page on their website.
Please contact your Sensei via email or phone to let them know you need Google Docs read-only access to the Official Apprentice Training manual.
10. Once you have read, agreed to terms, and have followed the Clues inside your Apprentice Contract, please print and sign the last page of your contract, and hand deliver the signed last page only to your school Sensei at your first Apprentice Team Training Session.
YOU'RE ALL DONE!! .:))))) We'll see you at your first Apprentice Training!!
Looking forward to YOU
being a part of our AWESOME Worldwide Team!!